For Connecticut Medicare recipients both under and over 65 blog home | site home

Call Us(203) 374-3645

PO Box 55135Bridgeport CT 06610

9.00 am to 9:00 pm7 days most weeks

How to Enroll in Medicare

What to Enroll in

You will need Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B before you enroll your Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan.

If you will be able to keep your coverage from work: You should probably enroll in Part A, but not Part B. However, you should not enroll in Medicare Part A if you have a Health Savings Account and want to continue to contribute to it.


When your group coverage ends, let’s connect. We can talk about your Medicare options whenever you’re ready.

About Post Author

Alston J. Balkcom

“ Connecticut-licensed insurance agent since 1985.”